How to stay spooky all year

If your like me #everydayishalloween and I wanted to share how to incorporate spooky decor in your daily year round decor!

Before I get into my own post, I wanted to shout out some year round spooky babes!

Halloween Homemaker  Hazel is the QUEEN of spooky!! Hands down. It's fun watching her incorporate the seasons into her spooky decor.

Voodoo Barbie  I discovered Sydney through Rachel Masky when they were both in the running for the NYX Face Awards she does mostly does makeup but she also has year round spooky decor and shows tours. Check out her highlights!

Onto the post!

Skulls, skulls and skulls! I sprinkle skulls all over my home here's a few pieces:

Skull patch glued onto a small canvas I painted 

My Kreepsville 666 Skull necklaces and my skull perfume!

Skull but make it fashion 


Make fake skull succulent I've named him Archie 


Halloween Art

I have a unique collection of spooky artwork I didn't take pictures of them all but here's a few:

I got this from Michael's years ago




Another Micheal's item currently on the door of my beauty room



I got this Bride of Frankenstein poster with my collection from Suavecita


Lily started it all
I do have a few Lily Munster pictures. It started with this one that got from Pop Culture Exchange I want to say in 2017?  I love the colors!


Before Sourpuss closed due to the virus (I am having serious withdrawals) I got this BEAUTIFUL poster of Lily Munster. It's AMAZING!

This post is pretty long post so I will wrap things up with this another Sourpuss purchase:





As the mat says: Dig Ya Later!


Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts