Fashion Friday: Dapper Day (from home)

With Disney being closed, Dapper Day isn't technically happening at the parks instead there is Dapper Day from home or in my case work! I had planned two outfit looks but the 2nd one didn't pan out at the last minute so I just went with a backup plan.

In case you don't know Dapper Day, is at both Disneyland and Disney World was invented to dress up for the day at Disney. Typically adults aren't allowed to dress like their favorite characters (in costume) so instead they "bound" as them with creative outfits!

Another reason I decided to dress up was in honor of my friend Kelli who recently passed. Kelli loved Disney and she moved to Florida to work for Disney. But due to complications (she had a surgery last year) she had to stop working. She passed quietly in her sleep on Good Friday. Kelli was the nicest person and had a heart of gold. She will be missed!!!

In honor of her, for outfit number one I dressed as Minnie:



Lucky for me, I had everything in my stash/closet so I didn't have to order too much since they are delays in shipping (which is understandable).

Outfit Details:

Dress: From Cora Schwinn
Cardigan: Hell Bunny
Shoes: Converse (they're yellow but you can't see them in the pic)
Bow and tights: Wal-Mart
Pins: Target and Femme De Bloom
Earrings: Etsy

Here is a shot of the accessories



I hope to one day attend a real Dapper Day in person. It was fun to dress up!

Have a great weekend,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts