Beauty Room Update 4

Last week, I was able to give my desk a makeover for the beauty room! What a difference some contact paper and new drawer pulls make!!

I will be sharing beauty room photos later on just some aesthetic photos that I've been taking (it's been really fun). But onto the post!

Here's the before



I had to scrub the desk down due to paint and glue sticking to the desk. I used hot water and goo gone (also there was some in the drawer) then sanded it down. Here's the after:


I ordered this contact paper from Amazon

Next up the drawer pulls which was a challenge in itself because I can't math (who knew the large drawers had double pulls?) so I had to order two different sets of pulls here's the before:


And the after:


I did a combination of stainless steel and bling pulls. The top row is all bling. Here's the desk with everything back on it:


I did swap out chairs too for one I had in the living room. Eventually when this is all over I will get a different chair. I added fairy lights as you can see and tealights! I will share more photos later on next week. Hopefully I will be cleaning more soon.

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts