Spring Decor

Happy April 1st!

Today is my day off as usual so I am hoping to get back into cleaning the beauty room this week.  Also to do some possible crafting as well. These two crafts I did about two weeks ago now before things got really crazy and I was able to purchase supplies. I am really trying to limit my outside shopping trips unless necessary (mainly groceries and gas) which is REALLY hard because I want to do things as normal as possible however it doesn't help flatten the curve. Most places are closed anyways which helps. I still do have to work but I am trying to stay home as much as I can on my days off.

Enough rambling onto the crafts!

I went to the Dollar Tree, I got this really cute sign:



I flipped it over, removed the label and gave it a light sanding:


Next, I took white acrylic paint it took about 3 coats:


I bought a couple of Daisy bouquets, removed them from the stems then hot glued them in a pattern:


I had plans to leave it like this but I had extra flowers and decided to fill them all up:


I tried putting back the twine through the hole (I had removed it to paint) but it frayed so I added a thin black ribbon.

I LOVED how it turned out!!!

***********************************

Next up! I had found these felt flowers that came in a bunch of supplies that my good friend Vicki gave me years ago:


I never knew what exactly to do with them (I think I have an orange one? But couldn't find it). As luck would have it, I also found some wooden spools along with paint so I matched up paint with the flowers:



I painted each spool then glued them to the flowers:


Finally I got some sticky tabs and hung them up! They definitely bring a spring retro vibes!



Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts