Beauty Room Update 5 the list

Happy Earth Day! 

I probably should have started this list at the beginning when I stared cleaning out studio now called the beauty room but it just occurred to me that I wanted to share a list of what I accomplished so far, what's the future plan and upcoming small side projects I have in the works.

Without further ado:

*Clear a path from the door to the desk. Completed March 2020 

One of my first goals of the beauty room! 

*Move big mirror from my bedroom into the beauty room/wall paper accent wall. Half complete March 2020.

I ran out of wall paper to do the bottom of the wall so that will be a future goal  

*Finish Accent wall with wallpaper: TBD  

The next few need no explanation 

*Empty/Organize desk Completed March 2020 

*Move misc items into beauty room: scarf holder, drawer storage etc Completed March 2020

*Hang items including mirror, wall art, Betsey Handbags, etc completed March-April 2020 
(I have been changing things around as I go along!) 

*Clean and organize bookshelf: Completed March 2020 

*Clean Wonder Woman Corner: Completed March 2020 

*Order small shelf to expand collection: TBD 

*Replace drawer pulls, cover desk with contact paper and line drawers: Completed April 2020

*Add lighting: Completed April 2020

*Toss current desk chair (completed) replace with a different chair temporary until nicer chair can be purchased: TBD 

*Remove junk around chair: Completed April 2020 

*Replace switch plate cover: Completed May 2020 

*Swap out curtains: Complete April 2020

*Clean the rest of the junk pile: Completed May 2020 

*Purchase rain gutters for clutch collection: Completed May 2020 (used a different shelf) 

*Start small gallery wall above Betsey bags: Completed May 2020 

*Repair any holes: Complete April 2020 

*Beauty Room sign: Completed April 2020 

*Buy or make a fragrance tray: TBD

*Purchase skin care fridge: Completed May 2020 

*Empty closet and fix door: Ongoing 

*Find a rug: Complete April 2020 

*Remodel Chair 

Last but not least I am putting this out there into the universe:

Find vanity of my dreams 1 year from now. 

I have yet to find anything I like as I've mentioned before so for the time being I fixed up the desk which you can read about here. Like I said in that post I put out good juju so hopefully I can find something that I like and will work for me. 

Also, I have yet to decide if I want to add a clothing rack or not. It was my main focus of the beauty room to begin with to also turn it into a partial closet but I am taking things with a grain of salt until I get the junk mountain gone and get the rest of my list completed, I will decide it.

My overall goal is get most everything done by June. Which is about 2 months for now. Now real set date just by June at some point. 

Stay Tuned!
Miss Mag Nificent 






Comments

Popular Posts