Planner for the pinup on the go

Let's talk planners!

Since it's almost back to school time (Monday for here), and school supplies are out there, if you have been an oldie/goodie on here you know I have a deep love (or maybe obsession?) for office supplies. And I needed a new planner.

It feels strange that this is the first year that I really don't have to "buy" any supplies for actual school since I graduated almost a year ago! I had used a planner in school to keep track of my assignments, intern hours, etc. So it came in handy but once I was done with school I totally abandoned my planner even after the New Year. I did purchase a 7 day marker board from Staples that I have been using to keep track of things but it doesn't have future dates or the whole month in an glance but I still use it you can see the post about it here

Also, I don't really like using my phone or digital planners, I'm an old fashioned gal anyways ;) so when it was time to look for one. I don't really have any specific requirements, I don't care for the fancy stickers, etc. I just want simple. I do like have the months at a glance, and weekly plenty of space to write stuff down in.

Here's what I picked from Blue Sky:



It has what I require along with a list area (I love making lists) to make calls, emails, and to buy, top 3 things you may need to do during the week, along with a regular to do list, and a reminder spot!


Like I said, I don't need anything super fancy. I personalized it with colored pens, etc. But it keeps my life well together!! Most planners go from July the current year to July next year this one is July this year to June next year (whatever works).

I have a busy weekend ahead and two weeks until Daisy Jones Summer Spectacular!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent  




Comments

Popular Posts