Brooch storage

I have returned from Colorado but I am taking an extra day to readjust to our time zone, and the crazy altitude as well. Enjoy another posted dated entry!


Since my Erst Wilder collection has grown since I started collecting a year ago, I had to find another way to store them. I was keeping them in one of my dresser drawers. Now this IS different than my other brooches which have their own board which I haven't shared an update of the newest board.

Anyways back to Erst Wilder. I needed something to store my pretties in since my drawer wasn't cutting it anymore. I was at Target back in July and saw some storage bins in the Dollar Spot for $3 if I remember right and I wished I had gotten 3 instead of 2, because I could have used another one because I did fill both bins!



Since Erst Wilder storage boxes are usually the same style it is tricky to find the brooch you want for that day but I like keeping the lid on the boxes to keep them nice etc. I may label them? But the bin on the right, is all my themed brooches which are easier to locate.

I keep the bins on the top shelf of my closet!

I will be recapping my trip Friday!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts