Femme DeBloom mini Haul

Happy Friday!

I discovered the Ice Trail in Nebraska! I have actually been 3 of these places so I am hoping on Sunday I can go to at least one of these! Stay tuned for that on the blog!!

Also Saturday I have my first DJLSS (Daisy Jones Locker Summer Spectacular) meeting! As of tomorrow the contest is 3 weeks away!
 

Today I am instead of fashion Friday, (I am working a big Retrolicious Brand haul) I am sharing another favorite Etsy store Femme DeBloom I recently did a purchase from them!

Melanie owner of Femme DeBloom does a variety of Disney, Nerdy, and vintage accessories in her shop! So here is what I got!



Tiki Totem Rhinestone brooch: Since I love Tiki (and bling) I had to get this brooch and it came just in time for Scene of the Crash

Sparkle Cap Brooch: Again I had to have thing brooch another love Cap!

Also I got Cap Shield earrings which are amazing!

Not pictured because I also got pineapple stud earrings which I also wore to Scene of the Crash!

Also, I got free gifts since it was Melanie's birthday and she was running a special so I got shell earrings and a cute little unicorn pin!

Go check her out! She has super cute stuff!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts