August Can't Clutch This!

Happy Friday!!

Before I start this post I have some news: I got a new job!! When I am not doing pinup, I work the graveyard shift at my local hospital. I have been at this job for 9 years. It has had it's share of ups and downs. But it is time to close the chapter and start anew. I have accepted a position with Pay Flex in Omaha doing customer service my last day at the hospital is September 21st, and my new job starts September 24th.

As for this blog since I usually squeeze in posts while I am work during my down time I am not sure how I am able to post. I am hoping during the weekends I can set up posts for the week! It will be nice to have a somewhat normal schedule!

 With that, this is my last holiday weekend to work! Which is very exciting!!


*****************************************

Now onto the clutch!! 

I was over the moon for July's Can't Clutch this and August is pretty amazing! If you remember I got to see a sneak peak but in July of some of the future clutches which included this months which is the first ROUND clutch with a strap!!!

The clutch reminds me of a beach ball and final nod to the end of summer. Here's the front of the clutch:



and the back:



The colors are interesting a mint turquoise, a light salmon color, a darker salmon, and yellow. The inside of the clutch is also yellow instead of their signature pink. There is a inside pocket too of course.

Here's the flair too:



Which is a mint pretzel and it's super cute! I could see it for my cactus clutch too.

I am more into shorter handled bags/clutches. Being a plus sized gal and having big boobs cross body straps are not our friends! What's funny, I got a 90's styled checkerboard purse at Target last Friday too (they are bringing back the 90's style!) which has a longer handle too! So I am not sure when I will use this clutch.

Overall, I'd give this clutch an A

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent 



Comments

Popular Posts