Dinos!!

Happy Friday!!

I can't believe that #DJLSS18 is tomorrow!! I have been working on this pageant since April and the time is here-it's hard to believe! I am hoping all goes well for it!

As you know, I went to Colorado Monday/Tuesday for my Godfather's service. It was a lot harder 
than I anticipated I don't think I've ever cried so much since my sister passed. But the service was beautiful, I got to know a side of Sam that I never knew about, got to spend time with my family and share memories. It was a fast trip and hopefully next time we can stay longer!!



One of the most fascinating things during the service is where he was laid to rest at Olinger Crown Hill Mortuary and Cemetery.  In the Tower of Memories which is an actual mausoleum like in the movies. I was amazed how beautiful and unique the building was! I definitely could feel the souls in there as we made our way to Sam's place. 

On the way to Colorado, we seemed to have stopped at almost every Sinclair station between Grand Island and Sterling! What started out as a picture for my niece who loves Dinosaurs, turned into a rather funny photo OP each and every stop!

Grand Island, NE
North Platte, NE

Sterling, CO

Outside of Sterling    
Back at Sterling, different Dino

I will be back to recap #DJLSS18!

Always putting the E in Extra

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts