#DJLSS18

Happy Wednesday!

It's crazy to think that summer is nearly over. But I am ready for the cool weather, pumpkin spice everything, Halloween and fall!! It's my 2nd favorite season.

As you know Saturday was Daisy Jone's Locker Summer Spectacular my 4th pinup pageant. I wish I could say that it was a fun experience but I wound up tripping before the show, spraining my left ankle, busting up my knee, along with my stockings. So I couldn't wear my heels and I went without stockings (something I NEVER EVER DO!!) but in true pinup form "The show must go on" I made the best of the situation and gimped through the show. I wore my Hawaiian style vans in place of my heels.

Sadly, I did not make it past the 2nd round. After that I wen home to rest my ankle. I was really bummed because I couldn't enjoy myself like I normally would. However I did make a bunch of new pinup friends which really excited me!!

 The professional pictures haven't came back yet so once they are posted. I will be sharing them on here :) for now here is the group photo all 20 of us:


Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts