Out of Africa!

Good morning!

I am the road to Colorado today so enjoy this posted dated entry!



Erst Wilder does it again with their newest release out of Africa!

Que Toto!



The last release Erst Wilder did which they did Memory Lane, I decided there was no pieces I could live without. Plus I needed a break from all the excitement!

This collection has really truly been outdone! With three necklaces and two pairs of earrings!

Zebra Crossing Necklace:

The card has to be my favorite!!


I LOVE zebras and I knew that I had to make this necklace mine. There is also a zebra brooch too.

Here's the necklace in action:


I am a sucker for statement pieces as well! ;) This is my 3rd Erst Wilder necklace too!

A few pieces have already sold out so be sure to snag your favorites today!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts