50 Shades of Valentine's

Happy Friday!

I have a pretty jammed pack weekend including my Grease themed shoot with Classic Pictures! I wanted to share my Valentine's for this year (as opposed tofashion Friday) because I am handing them out tomorrow my girl friends and I are going to see 50 Shades Freed so the Valentine's have a bit of a theme to them.

Michael's carry heart shaped cards with envelopes for about $2.99 (it contains 12):





If you're familiar with 50 Shades you know Christian's trademark is his grey tie so that I made them out of grey paper:



Then I glued the ties to the front of the hearts:



Inside I made so 50 Shades related poems for my friends each one is different. I was really happy these Valentines turned out. Plus it's a bit different then what I normally do for Anti Valentines.

Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts