Heart Wreath 2.0 (Whatever Wednesday)

I usually don't do a lot of decorating for Valentine's, but I was going to put out my Valentine's day (or Anti Valentines) wreath on my door when I discovered it had ripped in a few places *sighs*

Lucky for me, I had a few left over anti Valentines from the last couple of years and also I had a spare embroidery hoop ring, I decided to make a new one!

Before I begin I will share the other posts that link up to this one.

Black and Pink heart wreath (this one was the original)

My Valentine's from last year

Then I still had these babies from 2011 



I also had another additional year but I can't find the post. What I did is removed the ribbons from the Valentine's that had them, next I used Mod Podge for my adhesive and attached them to the hoop. I ended up overlapping the hearts since I wanted to use all my hearts:

The last but not least I kept one ribbon as a tie then I let everything dry:




I really loved how it turned out and it's a great way to up cycle your old Valentine's!

On Friday I will be sharing my Valentine's Day this year!


XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts