DollyCool Anit Valentine's Haul (a day late!)

So my Dolly Cool Anti Valentine's goodies came on Valentine's but I didn't get the package until I left for work at 10:30pm. However, I have worn Dolly Cool last year's V-Day stuff (I have her Stay True Necklace) and heart atomically correct earrings.

Anyways this post was going to be about how I spent my Valentine's Day but I ended up staying home, watching Pretty in Pink, then trying to get stuff lined up for Planet Comic Con this weekend. I will show you what I gave "myself" and the end of this post.



Okay! Now onto this haul and everything is linked up :)

Tattoo Love Hair Tie Another thing I love about Dolly Cool is her custom hair ties I have a ton of them! But I only have one red style so when this tie came in that color way option I had to order it. It also comes in polka dot! 

Broken Heart Necklace This is also comes as a regular necklace too but I love this style

Skunk Brooch it also comes as necklace if you prefer along with earrings Totally love this! Love does stink!!

Love Sucks Hourglass brooch This brooch has to probably be my favorite. Claire started making wood brooches and they are amazing!

Black Red chiffon scarf with two tone ombre drip dyed effect
Whew that's a mouth full! But I went gaga over this scarf because of red/black it reminds me of Harley Quinn.

Bonus Brooch:

Message in a bottle True Love  So I was really excited to get a surprise bonus brooch from Claire as a thank you for being a customer! How great is that? This is why I love supporting small businesses like Dolly Cool.

*****************************

As I mentioned, I had a low key V-Day, I decided to stay in and get things ready for Planet CC this weekend, but I did buy myself some flowers and some gifts to make my day little brighter:



I also purchased a tube of Beasme lippy and their holder too more on that later :)

 Be sure to check out Dolly Cool for some great items!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts