News!

As you can see from last week, I didn't get to finish my week of Planet CC posts. I got a cold on Tuesday and by Wednesday afternoon it turned into the flu so I was out of work for 2 nights. I was miserable! I will sprinkle in the other posts later on.

But today I wanted to share not one but two exciting things coming up for yours truly!

The first is in a few weeks!! And that is......


I am doing my 2nd Pin Up Pageant! Miss World Of Wheels!!! It's on St. Patrick's Day and I am really excited to be competing with some of my local pinup babes and the best part is that this is the 1st Pageant in Omaha too! Can't wait to write about this!!

The other thing is.......



I am going to Dita Von Teese!!!

That's right! Currently, she's wrapping up her tour in Australia and she'll be starting her USA tour soon, she's coming to Kansas City in May! During my sick state at 10am on Friday I swooped in and got a ticket! Since I didn't get a chance to stop at Retro Vixen while I was in KC last weekend so I thought I would make it a whole day/night trip there. I am really excited!!!!

Stay tuned for the rest of the week!!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts