Vinyl Record Headboard Update

Happy February 1st! I am happy for a new month which means a clean slate! January has been such a rough month. But now I am ready to move forward!

On February Agenda 

I have a Grease themed shoot with Classic Pictures February 11th!

I am seeing 50 Shades Freed with my girl friends

And I am finally going to Planet Comic Con in Kansas City!

Also I am planning on changing my hair color this month too!

I actually do have two Valentine related projects as well.

For today I am sharing an updated version of my record headboard. I honestly didn't think I would do an update to my headboard because I did really like it but then I saw this picture of Miss Victory Violet on Instagram:



What's not to love about this whole picture am I right?

And the more I thought about it the more I felt the push to change my head board up a bit! Since I already had some 45 records on hand (a few hung above my closet) leftover from my Christmas tree idea a year ago. I just grabbed a hammer, some nails and got busy!

Here's the before:



And the after:


As you know, I use Scotch gel tabs to hold the records up but I also had to add nails too. So when I removed the larger vinyls, I was able to re-stick them in a different spot. And it took less of my larger records as well. I didn't go as high either and I did have to use some of the 45's from above the closet too. I had large vinyls leftover which I'll be saving for a future project.

I think this would be awesome to do in a retro style kitchen. I plan on moving in the near future so I could totally see that being a project for when I move!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts