Halloween Jewelry

I have decided to take another break from The ABC's of pinup for this week. I didn't get around to snapping pictures besides it's Halloween!

I wanted to do a haul of my Halloween jewelry of what I have gotten new this year plus some of the old stuff that I have had for years etc.

First up Dolly Cool 


As you know I am a die hard Dolly Cool fan she does amazing stuff! As you can see her Halloween goodies are no acceptation! I love Audrey II and the mystic hands brooches.

Next Luxulite



I only got two pairs of earrings from Luxulite this year for Halloween but I love both of them! I have gotten into spell bottles this season so I saw these earrings I had to have them! Also I love the spooky hands in fact they are going to be part of my costume this year which I am keep a surprise which I have never done before!

Not pictured but I am sharing the link anyways Femme De Bloom  I got the Sally Jar earrings earlier in the year they are really cute!


This is my Halloween Earring Collection. Most are from Claire's and Wal-Mart. The pink bow skulls are from a Garage Sale this year. I used to have a pair just like them which they were a tad thicker and silver colored. But I was excited to find these.


The pumpkin Brooch which I wrote about last year is from The Ambrosia Bowl but sadly she has closed her store for the time being as she is relocating. I am hoping she will be back in the New Year! The Spider Brooch is from Michaels many moons ago.

I also got a brooch from Erstwilder Halloween collection but again it's for my costume it's a surprise! 

That's it for my jewelry collection for Halloween!

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts