Halloween Decorating 2017 Part 2

For part 1 check out here

Holy smokes it's Thursday! Halloween is less than a week away! I feel like the holiday always gets away from me! I swear it went too fast!!


To continue with my simple Halloween decorating here is my glitter skull print on my kitchen gallery wall:




I picked this vintage haunted phone from Target and I love it!



As you know, this year I added more spell bottles to my collection this one is in my bathroom:



I got a new phone this week and I thought all my pictures transferred but these we're all I can find! But there's always next year!

I am going to a Halloween Party tonight and the temps finally have dropped! It's sooo cold! But I am still planning a fun outfit with lost of layering!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts