Nightmare on Ridick Street

Yes I am still trying to get Halloween posts in before the holiday ends!

Before my friend's annual Halloween party, we checked out a local Halloween display in the Cherry Hills neighborhood on Ridick Street appropriately called Nightmare on Ridick Street.


I love when people Halloween so hard!







Even the street light got decorated! 






The was a carnival or carnevil? Going on! 

Every inch had something going on!


I love that we were able to walk around and SEE everything up close and personal!


I think the cemetery was my favorite! 






There was even a hearse! With a raising body!!

Can you imagine their electric bill? But there are people who go nuts for Christmas so.....

Stay tuned for the last three days of Halloween posts!


XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts