Fashion Friday: B Movie 50's Dress

This week's dress is from Retro Vixen when I went to KC this summer.








Dress: B Movie 50's Dress Hell Bunny via Retro Vixen
Cardigan: Retro Vixen
Brooch: Audrey II from Dolly Cool
Hair Flower: E Bay
Flats: Garage Sale

I didn't wear a petticoat with this dress since I wore it to work and let me just say I felt naked! (pinup problems) I paired with the Kelly green cardigan from Retro Vixen as well, black hair flower and my Audrey II brooch from Dolly Cool. 



This week has been a rough one, I am trying to catch up with school (it's midterm) and hang in there until December which still feels so far away! I have started to Christmas shopping (I KNOW!!). I am off Monday so I am hoping to do a little thrifting since I failed to post about my finds for September. It is also officially fall in Nebraska that I had to turn on the heat at home!! Plus I am also planning a tattoo for next month! Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 



Comments

Popular Posts