Dollar Tree Crafts: Skeleton Fairies

I had plans to do all these Dollar Tree Crafts for Halloween but.... I only managed one the other turned into a #craftfail and I didn't get time to redo it. I swear I will be doing my Halloween crafts next year!

So without further ado.......

Skeleton Fairies!

Sorry this is the best picture I could get


Of course the Pinterest link went nowhere (go figure) so I had to improvise!

Materials (from The Dollar Tree):

Skeleton Garland

Butterflies (located in the garden section)

Scissors

Glue Gun

The skeleton garland comes in packs of four, and the butterflies only come two to pack. Depend on how many you want to make more.

1. You will separate the skeletons from each other on the garland (more details on this shortly)


2. Next, you will have to take apart the butterfly because you just need the wings. You have to remove the metal parts from it and the body. You can cut the wings off pretty easily.




3. Take your glue gun and add a strip of glue on the spine of the skeleton, add one wing, followed by another strip of glue and the other wing.

4. Let cool and you're done!

Now the fun part. You can cut the twine completely off of you fairy to use in decorating or you can hang them up individually like I did! :)







XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 




Comments

Popular Posts