Halloween Inspired Looks

I know Halloween is tomorrow but I wanted to share this fun little activity I took part in the week before Halloween. You can always do this last minute, book mark it for next year or just do whenever you're feeling the urge to nerd up you wardrobe!

It's like Cosplay but without all the extra mile stuff you might even have some of this in your own closet! That's how I pulled together my looks for the week!

Sunday Night: Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory



Dress: Le Bomb Shop
Cardigan: E Bay (Hell Bunny)
Shoes: Wal-Mart
Scarf: garage sale

Back in the day I sort of had Bernadette's look with my glasses and hair now that it's shorter not so much but I still was able to pull off her look. Which is floral dresses, and cardigans. Howard gives Bernie a star necklace before he goes into space, which I happen to have (mine is flashier) I also used star earrings too.

Monday Night: Kara Danvers (Aka Supergirl)



Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Sourpuss
Shoes: Garage Sale
Earrings: Superhero Stuff

I love Supergirl and I wanted to do a Kara Danvers inspired look.  Kara is innocent school girl nerdy type look. She wears a lot of cardigans. I was going to use my baby pink top but it's too "house wifey" Old Navy carries these style of boat neck tops like Target used to (sighs) so I went with pink and a black pencil skirt. Adding her signature ponytail. Of course Kara wouldn't wear S jewelry but that was my own touch! ;)

Tuesday Night: Gaston Beauty and the Beast









Top: Target
Slacks: garage sale
Brooch: The Ambrosia Bowl (similar here)
Shoes: Converse
Hair-bow: Claire's
Mirror: Pickens 

I had to do one Disney villain I went with a Gaston look. I know he wouldn't be caught dead in Converse but these worked so there. I also added  a bow in my hair to complete the look and of course he'd wear his own brooch!

Wednesday Night: Kenickie from Grease




Tee: Wal-Mart
Brooch: Erst Wilder 
(not pictured but I am wearing under the jacket)
Slacks: Thrifted
Shoes: Converse
Jacket: JC Penny
Scarf: Dolly Cool 

I had to do a Grease look. If you remember I was Rizzo last year. Kenickie is my other favorite.


Unfortunately Friday's work outfit could not happen because it was super cold outside :( but here is Saturday night's costume for the Halloween party:





Skirt Daisy Jones Locker via Hell Bunny (my petticoat is also from Hell Bunny)
Headband Hat: Nobbies
Top: Target
Leggings and socks (not pictured) Wal-Mart
Brooch: Dolly Cool
Earrings: Luxulite
Boots: Gordmans

I pulled together this fun look the skirt was on sale at Daisy Jones so I had to get this skirt! Everyone loved it! I was going to wear a mask but decided against it at the last minute because my outfit looked fine without it and as much as I love masks, I knew it would be gone by the night's end.

Stay tuned I will be finally sharing my costume!!

Have a Happy Halloween!!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts