S is for shoes

Finally I get to share one of my favorite staples of clothing!

Since I am behind on ABC's of pinup, I really wanted to take pictures of my shoes but I haven't had the time (whomp whomp) so I will link up all my favorite shoe companies and then share a Cherry Dollface YouTube video on shoes. 

S is for Shoes

For me, shoes in an vintage/pin up style are a tad hard to come by because I wear a size 10 but I have gotten a few great pairs from companies so I will share them first then go with others that I have found that can pass as vintage style.

Shoes companies:

B.A.I.T Footwear (But another innocent tail)  I finally got a pair BAIT shoes this Spring I got some flats and they are super cute!

Betty Page Shoes  I got a pair of these almost a year ago and I love them!

Converse: If you watch Grease or any rockabilly movie you see the guys wearing Converse. Fun Fact: they were founded in 1908. If you watch the original Grease and the Live re-make. You will see the other members of the T-Birds wearing Converse and Danny wears them on the basketball court which are what the originally were used for. So they fit right into the rockabilly theme.

That's all the shoes my others are flats that have been thrifted, or bought at Wal-Mart.

Here is the video from Cherry Dollface:



I hope this works for you!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts