Fashion Friday: Black Cat

I can't believe Halloween is almost here!

Here's another Halloween Dress!




Dress and Cardigan Sourpuss Clothing 
Cat Ears: Target
Brooches: Dolly Cool

As you know, I LOVE the Rosie dress from Sourpuss and when they came out with a black cat (Lucy Fur) version, I was on board! It's finally been cool enough to wear leggings and boots so that's what I paired this dress with along with cat ears!

I have been busy this week with getting done with the end of the semester so that's why I haven't been posting as much this week. I will hopefully be back on schedule!

Last Sunday I got to go to Mystery Manor  which is one of the best haunted houses in Omaha. I haven't been to MM in 10 years and a haunted in 5 years! I forgot how fun going is! I am hoping to squeeze in one more possibly before the season is over!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts