Fashion Friday: The Cat's Meow

For the month of October, I will be featuring Halloween outfits! This is my first year finally diving into these outfits I didn't get a chance to really participate last year so I am excited for this year!

First I am featuring this gorgeous cardigan from Sourpuss Clothing:




 Lucy Fur Draped Cardigan

Snood E Bay 

Brooch Dolly Cool (post on that soon!)

What I love about this cardigan well the fact it is a black (a reproduction of the vintage one) is awesome but also the cardigan is super comfy and soft! I have another draped cardigan that I am in love with too!

I purchased a snood from E Bay and I am in love! Simple yet stylish!

This week has gotten away with from me with school stuff and the tragedy in Vegas hurt my heart so much. One of my favorite songs from Pokey LaFarge's recent album Silent Movie rings true:


I don’t read the papers
Don’t watch the news
And if I did, tell me
What good would it do?

Mess with my mind
I’ve no time for the blues



Here is the rest of the song. Have a listen. I will be back next week!! Be kind to one another!


XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts