Whatever Wednesday: Retro Vixen

Last Thursday, I went to Kansas City to do my 3rd Vixen Pinup Shoot. I had some time to stop at Retro Vixen which is KC's dress shop. I was really excited to visit this store I Facebook and Instagram stalk them :)

I fell in love:









RV is a smaller size store but everything flowed together well. As much as I love Daisy Jones Locker this store was a fun change of pace! Also I noticed that RV carried more of the pinup brands like Collectif and Lindy Bop. Plus she had more of the Grease Erstwilder brooches that DJL didn't also they carried various petticoats and other accessories like sunglasses. Like I said I love my local shop because it is so great however, I enjoyed visiting a new place and seeing what goodies they had. Plus the shop owner was so sweet!!


Here's what I got:



The dress is from Hell Bunny it's a B Horror Movie Dress. Halloween season is upon us! And my plan is to expand my Halloween wardrobe this year.

I also got a green cropped cardigan and another Erst Wilder Grease Brooch which I will be sharing next week after I recap the rest of my trip!

Overall I give Retro Vixen an A+ I can't wait to go back!!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts