Whatever Wednesday: Burlington Antiques

I am still trying to put together my big huge thrifted/garage sale haul. I really should have photographed everything together when I got them before I put them away. So bear with me it might be an October post.

Anyways, while in Haymarket (located in downtown Lincoln) I wanted to stop at Burlington Antiques after supper. I have been to some amazing antique stores in Lincoln already however, I was equally impressed by Burlington. I have never seen so much jewelry in a single antique store before! I didn't take any pictures of it though. Also the vintage hats and handbags! I am surprised that I didn't walk away with anything! Trust me I will be back!

What I took the most photos of was all the pretty glass they had too again amazing stock! So enjoy the pretty colors!!!




I really wished I had a hutch/space for these!! 












I am hoping to return soon to take more time and maybe bring some some treasures! I am starting a vintage purse collection! 

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent  

Comments

Popular Posts