Ipsy Glam Bag September

It's that time again!!

So when I got this month's Ipsy they went back to the pink mailer. I guess maybe it was a one time thing or they got too many complaints? Not sure but I may have to do something special with the gold one!

This month's Ipsy Theme: Like. A. Boss.

The bag is pretty cool and takes me back to the Ipsy glam bag I got in September 2014 which was silver but had rivets on it I like this one. I believe was one the first ones I got so this is year 3 with Ipsy. Although this year started rough for Ipsy I am glad I stuck with it.

Onto the bag!



One of the items I forgot so not pictured is a Luxie Gold Medium Angled Eye Shading Brush which you know I love getting brushes in my bag!

Smashbox Cosmetics  photo finish radiance primer:  I love getting Smashbox products. It's been a hot minute since I got some but this stuff is great!

Neogene Dermalogy  Real Flower Cleansing Water-Rose: This is a make remover which was surprising to me I have only seen travel sized cloths so I was real excited to try it and the product works well and smells like roses! Of course this will be saved for when I travel!

GELIusion in September (Virgo) Nail Polish: I love nail polish too and I was surprised though it came in Just in Capricorn (Indigo) and Virgo (a wine-ish color) not other astrology colors. But the color I got is perfect to transition into fall!

Last but not least

Nomad Cosmetics Multi-Perfection Illuminating Bronzer Duo in Principessa: That was a mouth full right? I'm still learning how to use bronzer and whatnot but the color is really pretty and perfect for my fair skin tone.

Overall, I give this month's bag an A


XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts