TGIF: Summer Bucket List Recap

Since today is the first official day of Fall (however it will be 90 degrees then) I thought I would recap my Summer bucket list with you all and then I will be sharing my fall bucket list next week! I will have crossed out the the things I did! 

  • Omaha Comic Con

  • Storm Chasers game

  • Summer crafts

  • Zoo

  • Sunken Gardens

  • Water-parks

  • Fishing

  • Bon fire with s’mores

  • Putt Putt Golf

  • Beach

  • Sitting on the deck

  • Summer drinks

  • Chalk art on the deck

  • Road Trip to Iowa

  • Road Trip to KC for Vixen Pin Up

  • Outdoor photography
  • Car Shows

  • Daisy Jones Summer Spectacular 
As you can see, not much got crossed off my list. I have gotten so busy! I hope that my fall bucket list I can do more because I do love fall. So let's hope I can cross more off the list!!

Have a great weekend!


XO,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts