Erst Wilder Brooches Review (Whatever Wednesday)

Happy Wednesday!

 I wanted to do a proper review of Erst Wilder Brooches. I have finally ordered from their site so that way I can give more information about them!

First off, if you don't know Erst Wilder is brooch company based in Australia (which a lot of the companies I support are from) they have the cutest brooches ever! They are SO popular. I discovered them through June Bugs and Georgia Peaches (like some of the other companies). I had planned to order with them but their brooches were a bit out of my budget but to be fair they are amazing quality so I can understand why the cost. So I hadn't gotten around to officially ordering.

Then my local shop Daisy Jones Locker became are wholesale carrier of Erst Wilder Brooches! With Daisy Jones being local, it has been easier for me to buy their brooches. Also I picked one up at Retro Vixen in Kansas City who is another carrier of their brooches. I should say they also carry necklaces, and earrings too!

My first brooch is this Tiki Brooch (called Idol Heads):



I really don't have a lot of tiki brooches so getting this one helps me to have a bit of variety when I style my tiki style dresses. Plus I love the details are amazing!

The next are from my favorite collection which is Grease!

You've seen Kinickie already but there was a few more I wanted:






Fun Loving Frenchie, The T Birds Logo and of course Grease Lighting (aka Automatic Systematic)

I am sill debating if I want the pink ladies necklace or not, and the T Bird earrings which were sold out. But yes I love the Grease Brooches so much!!

What I love about the brooches:

The size. It's hard to tell in pictures, but I was impressed on how large they actually are.

The details: I am such a detailed orientated person and that is important to me! And you can tell on each of the brooches how much attention to detail there is and that makes me love their products more!

Quality: Is top notch! I have had brooches break on me so knowing that Erst Wilder takes pride in the manufacturing of their brooches makes me happy.

Ordering/Shipping: Impressive! Their site is fun and easy to navigate. What impresses me was the turn around time. I ordered on September 12 the order was shipped the same day and was estimated to be to me by Friday September 15. Yes you read right.  As I mentioned, I have ordered from other Australian Companies and the turn around time hasn't been that quickly. For example it has taken me almost two months or so just to get some my items. I understand they are a smaller business and probably don't use the same carries as Erst Wilder does (they use DHL Express) but to me this makes them stand out a little more to me. Not saying that the other business are bad for using what they have it's just the waiting is the hardest part! But I am sure with anyone who lives in Australia and has to order from the US I am sure they feel the same way!!

Also the packaging was so cute not only for each brooch but for the overall mailing box as well!! It was packaged so nice and also it came with a personalized card which I opened after graduation and was very appropriate:

Go the extra mile, it's never crowded  

The only negative is the price which again I get since they are somewhat of a smaller business however it is nice to have local business here carry them so I just have to pay my local tax and not shipping on their brooches.

But I still love their brooches and I can't wait to get more!!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts