Fall Bucekt List

I decided to end the week with my Fall Bucket List. I will be recapping my haul next week!

As you know, I recapped my Summer Bucket List which did not go as well as I hoped. But I plan to make an amends with my fall bucket list!

Here is my fall bucket list from last year.

Fall Bucket 2017

  • Pokey La Farge Concert (done!)
  • Junk Stock Harvest Edition 
  • Pumpkin Patch (done too but it was really hot)
  • Visit Spirit Halloween/Halloween City
  • Go to a haunted house 
  • Bon Fire with S'mores 
  • Decorate pumpkins
  • Decorate for Halloween 
  • Go on a hay rack ride 
  • Halloween Dresses/Outfits
  • Rake Leaves 
  • Fall baking with apples/pumpkins
  • Go to a Football game 
  • BBQ 
  • Go to a Halloween party 
  • My graduation party 
  • Vintage Day  
  • Make Halloween costume  

I can't wait to start this list! Which I have already!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts