Daisy Jones Locker Summer Spectualr 2017

What a weekend!!!

I had the best time ever at the 3rd Annual Daisy Jones Locker Summer Spectacular last Saturday that I am still giddy about it!

I didn't take a lot of pictures myself (no dress with pockets!) and my phone was in the green room most of the time. I did snag of couple after the first round and I'll share one of my photos (that wasn't blurry ugh)

Photo by Classic Pictures 


I got to share the stage with 17 gorgeous ladies! And made some new friends!!!


Check out this babe!! 


Photo by Classic Pictures



I never thought I could look so fabulous!! My wet set wasn't that awesome but I pinned it back so you could see my earrings :) 

Hair flower: E Bay
Earrings: Juicy Lucys 
Bracelet: Wal-Mart
Lippy: Maybelline NY super stay lip color in Keep it Red


There was a car show also:


Photo by my friend Sara 



The winner was Miss Taffy Longbottom in the middle wearing the light blue dress!





My favorite band was Dirty Rotten Scoundrels:



I didn't win I got cut after the first round but that is okay. I had an amazing time!!I am already planning for next year and I finally I have a pin up name!

I went as Mag Nificent so I decided to make it permanent so I added Miss in front of it!


Have a great day!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts