P is for Petticoats

Happy Monday! I can't believe that it's September already!

We're are almost done with ABC's of pinup too! Let's get started!!

P is for Petticoats.

Petticoats also known as Can cans or crinolines  are a major pinup staple they can be worn under dresses or skirts to give it an extra "poof". I bought a petticoat first from Party City which yes I know wasn't a smart idea but honestly that petticoat has held up rather well. It was expensive and I can use it for smaller dresses.

Yes there are various sizes of petticoats which I discovered when I ordered my 2nd one. They also come in various colors too. I ordered one of mine from Hell Bunny and the others I got at Daisy Jones. So I own four petticoats.

Storage: This is a tough one but I store my white one in a canvas bag and my others is stored in canvas bins.  Also you can check out Miss Hero Holliday's Blog she does a Petticoat Program which she gives great tips:

Part 1 

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

I know this post is short but  it gives you some information for petticoat information and care. I will be back to recap my Kansas City vacation over the next two days.

Have a  great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts