Kansas City Photos

I know Fridays are usually fashion Friday but I wanted to share the rest of my Kansas City photos which aren't much of but still I didn't want to forget about posting them like I did with my trip to Winterset Iowa.

As you know, I had my 3rd Vixen Pinup Shoot last week which was a 70's theme and the pictures are amazing! I still have to sit down and decide which one I want! My friend Lora accompanied me on this trip. Although I wished we had more time to spend exploring KC because we only got to stop at Retro Vixen and a tattoo shop before my shoot, then we had to go to our next destination. Because the was another store I really wanted to stop at but we didn't have time but trust me, there are plans for the future!

Here's the KC skyline as we made it into town:



A bridge we went over:



Miami Ice is right next store to Vixen and I wished I had gotten some but Lora said a colored mouth wasn't photograph worthy!



Exile Tattoo is just across the street and Lora got an impromptu tattoo from (Exile 2 that is)


Exile 2 which is next door and this was in between stores:



Tomorrow is a big day for me I am doing my first pageant the Daisy Jones Locker Summer Spectacular!!! I am super super excited!!!  I will be recapping that next week along with more pictures from Lincoln Children's zoo.


Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags   

Comments

Popular Posts