Mural Monday: Fremont, Benson, and Lincoln

Hello!

I am taking a break from ABC's of pinup. I will be posting every day this week in order to hopefully catch up on everything since October is right around the corner and I am hoping to be sharing Halloween stuff throughout the month!

My weekend was filled with Murals!

Thursday I went to see Pokey LaFarge (post to come this week!) but before the show my friend Sara and I checked out the local murals in our town which we have been fortunate to have by an local artist Anthony Deon Brown

I think this one has to be my favorite! All my leading ladies!!


He has done several throughout downtown:

This one is so neat! But it has been covered up with a Halloween style 




Benson (where the show was) has a lot of murals unfortunately we did not have a ton of time to see all of them because we were heading to supper but this one was great:



I plan to eventually take a day to check out all them!

Haymarket located in Lincoln surprised me with an amazing mural with neon lights!



The colors are amazing!!



Stay tuned I will be recapping more of my weekend!!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts