H is for Hair

This post might get a little hairy!!

For F click here

For G click here


H is for hair.

Originally, this post was going to be about the hair products I use but I didn't get around to photographing them (last weekend was crazy for me) so instead I will share you some links to reviews of hair products that I have used recently. Which is Suavecita products. I still need to review another brand of pomade that I use as well.

Here is my first review

Here is my second review

Since my hair is still short although it is growing now I can't do a lot of styles yet. But one of my main go to's is hair scarves so here is my collection:





Also, I do know some pin up hair stylist that I follow on YouTube but I am saving that for letter Y but I do belong to a Facebook group if you want to check out more hair styles tips and tricks!


Hope this helps!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts