F is for Flowers

A day late! I apologize!! I was sick over the weekend so I didn't get my hair flowers photographed (actually I had them but I deleted one of the photos) so forgive me one of the photos is darker than the other.

So here we go! You know the drill......

For D click here

For E click here

F is for Flowers 

So what do flowers have to do with pinup you might ask? Well they are a great hair accessory! I do have a all hair post to share for H of course but I needed something for F so the flowers get their own post! 

I am slowly adding to my collection of hair flowers. E Bay has been a great source for hair flowers. You can also DIY flowers as well.  Here are some of my flowers:


These are reds/pinks and 1 white. Actually there is blue ones but you can't see them. The pink one is from Thirty One a million years ago I had a turquoise one but lost it, the lilies are from E Bay, same with the rose polka dots, red with skulls is from Sourpuss, Red/Black is from a Halloween store, the little red and blue flowers I got last year at Wal-Mart.


The large orchid is from a swap and sell, The blue and black roses are from E Bay along with the little blue tropical flowers and then the light blue hibiscus is from OTC.



I do have two shops that sells pretty flowers I have yet to buy from called NiCoCo creations. They have really pretty flowers. Also Daisy Jean Floral Designs

Etsy would also be another great place to find flowers too! There is a variety out there!!

Things will be back to normal next Monday!!


XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts