Whatever Wednesday: Beach Bag 2017

 Last week I kicked off Whatever Wednesdays with my summer bucket list. This week I am sharing my beach bag essentials 2017! For my past ones here's 2016 and 2014


Let's just say you will notice a color theme throughout this post and I like the soft turquoise/mint color. I think it's perfect for summer and it also matches my swim suits which I will be sharing with on Friday!

Here's my bag:


I down sized this year as you can see. I found this at Target in the kids section (Cat and Jack), I had to get it because of the fact it' has an anchor on it and glitter! But I can get everything I need to in it!



Anchor wet bag: I got this also from Wal-Mart. I almost went with the teal green one but I liked the anchor one better. This will be to store my wet items. Mainly my cover up top. As you know I make it a rule to keep my wet/dry stuff separate.
Not pictured: Sun screen with a high SPF. This was in my car at the time I was photographing the items. But I get Banana Boat SPF 50 sport. It's a cooling sunscreen plus it works when you sweat which is perfect for the beach.

Face Sunscreen: This is a new item I got this year since I tend to forget my face or neck. I thought this product would help!

Sun In: You know I love to highlight my hair with the sun so this stuff is my BFF. I got in the other tropical scent this year as opposed to lemon so I am eager to try!

Hair brush: No brainier I need one to work in the Sun In and plus to brush out all the yucky stuff from the lakes.





Waterproof Ipsy Bag: This is May's Ipsy bag and I thought it was perfect to stick my mini wallet and cell phone in. I will also take a travel size ice block to keep my phone cold so it doesn't overheat. But when I go to the beach, I don't take my whole purse just my driver's license and some cash so I can stop at Runza for $1 ice cream cone after! :)

Then this is I think last summer's Ipsy bag which has my $5.00 pair of sunglasses in them. I use these when I am at the beach or pool so if I lose them it's not a total loss compared to my other glasses.



I also invested in a Bubba water bottle. I started to take a drink to the beach water or tea. Bubba keeps things cold so I can't wait to try it.

Flamingo bandanna: I got it mainly because it matched and hello flamingos. I will use this after I swim to wrap my hair in to dry it.

These are last year's flip flops but they are still in good shape

Last but not least:


This is a sport top but it's light weight enough to be a cover up this summer. Plus the back is so cute! I also got a $3 towel to use. I usually take two towels anyways but this one I will use at the beach and keep an extra dry one in the car along with a replacement cover up, etc.

Also not pictured I have a big sun hat that I will be wearing too :)

What's in your beach bag?

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts