Fashion Friday: Handbag Series: Lux DeVille Lady Vamp Bag

As I mentioned on Monday, I am starting my vacation but I am hoping to have my posts Mondays, and Fridays. But for Wednesdays is up in the air since it's a "Whatever Wednesday" and I really don't have much planned as of yet (besides June's Ipsy review) I am hoping to knock some summer crafts.

Anyways today I am starting a Fashion Friday Series called Handbags. Basically some pinup style purses or handbags that I have or are using. Since I didn't do purses in my ABC's of Pinup (letter P is something else).

If you remember, I shared my first Lux De Ville purse. Recently, I purchased my second. As much as I loved my big bag I hardly use it so I am trying to sell it. Anyways, I went to Daisy Jone's Locker (where I got my first bag) and got another which is called a " lady vamp" bag from Lux De Ville:



It's just like the other Lux De Ville handbags just smaller, which I happen to like, I am tending to gravitate towards smaller purses. As you can see, it has the Spiderweb design on the front, along with silver glitter and a skull bauble on the side:



It's such a fun bag! I love it a ton!!

Stay tuned for next Friday, as I share another bag!!


XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts