I is for Inspiration

 I am currently still on vacation but I wanted to still get The ABC's of Pinup out there for your viewing pleasure :)

For G click here

For H click here

We're just cruising along here!

I is for Inspiration

Originally this was going to be I for Internet but then I thought no, I should write about who inspires me to love pin up style/fashion as much as I do. A lot of them I admit are crushes and I have total closet envy :)


Miss Victory Violet 

The Soulbrette Brunette

Southern (California) Belle

Miss Hero Holliday

Curve Creations Closet

Holly Von Merlot

June Bugs and Georgia Peaches

Crazy 4 Me

Mrs. Great News 


There are gals from all over the globe who wear the lovely pin up style! It's where I get a lot of my inspiration from!! Be sure to check them out!

Have a great week!!

XO,

Mags 


Comments

Popular Posts