June Ipsy Glam Bag (Whatever Wednesday)

Hello! I am on vacation starting yesterday for the next couple of weeks until after July 4th I will still be working my weekends and holidays. I am hoping to keep this blog going with posted dated stuff mainly the ABC's of Pinup etc.

I got June's Ipsy Glam Bag. This is the current subscription I have I plan to do another later on I canceled Fandom of the Month. I enjoyed it but there have been a few months that I haven't liked (for example last months) and it sits there I may sell it or give it away.

Onto June's bag! This month theme: Volume Up



After the year starting off kinda rough in my opinion Ipsy finally improved their game with their bags. Overall I have been happy again. I love this month's bag polka dots, red lips? Plus the cloud zipper? Major swoon!!

Honestly a few of these products I think I will save for travel (which I have a ton) because I have a ton of these products currently (mascara, blush, face wash, lippy) but I did test 3 of out the five products.

NYX Whipped Lip & Cheek Souffle in Pink Cloud: So this product can be used as a lippy and a blush? When I swatched it I loved the color but when I put it on and did a blot most of it came off. Super moist product. May not be one I wear often.

Skyn Iceland Glacial Face Wash with white Willow Bark: I am not going to use this product right now because I am still using both Soap and Glory face washes. But it smells great.

theBalm Cosmetics Balm Spring Blush: Finally theBalm product I can actually use!! I have like four blushes currently but this one is perfect to throw in my make-up bag for traveling so that's what I'll use it for. The color is perfect for my skin tone however

Hey Honey Uncover detoxifying Mud Mask: Even though I am fresh out of mud type masks. This is another one I am saving for travel but it smells good too.

Doucce Maxlash Volumizer Mascara: Yes this is another one I am saving for travel because I have only gotten one other travel sized mascara from Ipsy and it's been a year or so? And again I have three other mascaras I use right now.  But I did try it out and the product is great!

Overall this month's bag gets a B+


Comments

Popular Posts