Dolly Cool Mini Haul

I thought I'd squeeze in a min haul I got from (yes again) Dolly Cool. For last month's haul click here
She recently had a flash sale so I wanted to get a few items. Usually I do bigger orders (one is in the works she has great stuff!!). Like I said I did a smaller haul to get a few things with the special discount she offered at the time.


As you can see, I ordered another "stay true" necklace. I really really liked the one I sent to Cherry Dollface so I had to get my own! Next, I ordered another scallop scarf (I have one in red and black) in turquoise, then I got a kitty cat dress (pictures to come soon) I had to order some cat brooches. Aren't they cute?

That's it for this time! I have a few other items I am patiently waiting for once they come in I will share them soon!!

XO,

Mags  

Comments

Popular Posts