June Favorties: Insomniac Creations and Wonder Woman

For this months June favorites I am doing just two things but it's a combination of things like a mini haul as it were.

I decided to pick up some of the Wonder Woman make-up palette from Wal-Greens. They had a ton of stuff from their line but I went with the "Eye Shadow of Justice" a small make up bag (not pictured), the lipstick in Amazon Red and few nail polishes.

The palette has fun colors with quirky names:


Head scarf is from Dolly Cool


The lipstick is a fun red color not as bright as some of my lippy's but I love it.

I also got to see Wonder Woman Movie last weekend. It was AMAZING! I can't sing it's praises enough!!!

Next up is a mini haul from Insomniac Creations. I have shared a haul with you before but it has been a while. (A whole year!!)  I decided it was time to order from the shop again:



The first box contains a vintage radio brooch in red of course, daisy earrings and a cherry brooch.


The second box contains my PAC-Man brooch to go with my dress. Also I got free gifts and pretty sea horse brooch and two sets of rose earrings!! Which is awesome! I love when small businesses do that!

Have a great day!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts