Bonlook Sunglasses Review

All opinions are my own. 

This was supposed to go up Friday but.... I didn't get to it. I am hoping to be on track with my posts next week though!


As you know, I love sunglasses. I have shared my collection before which probably needs to be updated and I've also shared using my Ipsy bags as storage for them. Also that's what letter G of ABC's of pinup (spoiler) is going to be about on Monday is regular glasses and sunglasses. So I needed to get this post out!!!


Recently over on June Bugs and Georgia Peaches did a contest giving away a pair of glasses from the company Bonlook.  I entered on a whim, figuring I wouldn't win but.... I did!!! I was so excited to see the email from Katie and Amanda! I had been jonesing for a pair of cat eye prescription glasses.

But... the deadline for the contest was almost over (this month) and I wasn't sure with my schedule I would have time to get into the eye doctor, etc. So I decided to go with a pair of sunglasses because who doesn't need another pair of sunglasses (said no one ever) especially cat eyes?

I ordered the Dolled Up in Black. Because black goes with everything. Ordering was a breeze and after Bonlook was pretty awesome on keeping me updated via email of the status of my order and when it should arrive. When I got my order (last Tuesday) it arrived in nice packaging and the glasses came in a fancy case:



They also came with a soft cloth to keep the glasses clean which is nice bonus (holla if you use your shirt or dress to clean your glasses):



Here's me wearing them at Sunken Gardens:



The glasses are sleek and clear. They block out the sun perfectly! They've actually have been my go to sunglasses as opposed to my regular basic black pair. I have been pretty careful with these since my rapt sheet on sunglasses (cough cough) hasn't been awesome.

Bonlook sunglasses are a tad pricey however but since I won them in a contest I didn't pay anything (yay for winning contests and freebies!). But I would 100% recommend Bonlook if you are looking for a nice pair of cat eyes

Bonlook gets an A+

On Monday, I will be sharing other places that have cat eyes!

See you then!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts