Goddwill Thrift Haul

Happy Friday! A week ago I made a trip to Goodwill because I was due for a thrifting trip and before I get my other posts hammered out I needed to share this one!


Non clothing items

Ribbon wreath:



I found this ribbon wreath (made from a wire clothes hanger) and it was only $1.99 so I couldn't pass it up plus it has my colors!! Perfect for the summer!



I got two books: Death, taxes, and hot pink leg warmers. And Confessions of a shopaholic

The red clutch is actually The Sak which is a named brand bag. I had one in blue before. Even though it's tiny I can still use it for concerts, etc.

The birdhouse chalkboard is for Memorial Day and my sister's headstone.

The guitar is a photo holder only .59 cents though it would tie in with my music stuff.

I also found a vintage Coke glass my dad has one like it now I have my own.

The little bowl I am not sure what I will use it for but it's cute and has a fun red pattern.

Clothing items



Top left: This is what I was most excited for a Midland College basketball jacket. Not only is it Under Armour but it's a Midland (our local college) item plus it says a size medium but fits perfectly!

Bottom left: I used to wear a ton of these tops all the time but since I have weeded them out of my closet I love the colors in this and is perfect for summer.

Top right: It's a baby pink boy friend shirt this would be great with my Capri's and t-shirts plus I can totally wear my pink brooches with it!

Bottom right: 

I used to have stretchy tops like this but I got rid of them. This is totally out of my color range but it's a nice summery top.

I also got rid of my flannels too but this is lightweight again perfect for summer too!


Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Mags



Comments

Popular Posts