G is for Glasses

If you read Friday's post you know what today's post is going to be about! But first things first if you haven't caught up.....

For E click here

For F click here

And to read my Bonlook review from Saturday

This post is another no brainier 

G is for glasses.

So yes I am talking glasses both sunglasses and eye glasses.I do wear regular glasses (I need to get in for an exam) Other company that you can get cat eye style is Zenni Optical

But you know you're girl owns a ton of sunglasses but I do have a few cat eye styles:


The top are from Nobbies, the turquoise/white pair are from Scout at Junkstock and the bottom pair look almost like my Bonlook pair are from Amazon.

Also you can wear other glasses that are not Rockabilly/Pinup style you can do big frames a la Jackie O, or your favorite old school Hollywood Starlet. I have rounded cat eyes from Gordman's also you can get heart shaped sunglasses (which I have a few pairs...) I scored these polka ones from Wal-Mart:



There you have it! Don't afraid to have fun with sunglasses! Also for regular cat eye glasses, you can find actual antique pairs at shops, Etsy or Estate Sales and you can go to your eye doctor and get your prescription put in!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts