May Ipsy Glam Bag

Happy Friday and Memorial Day weekend! I don't have any big plans but I have to work all weekend (boo) and I'm still trying to come up with the perfect Memorial Day outfit! It's been trial and error.

I did some summer decorating which I'll be sharing next week. Also Relay For Life is next week too! I can't believe how fast it's approaching! Last night was the survivor dinner it's always fun to attend!

Today I am sharing my May Ipsy Glam Bag which I got right around the start of my vacation but I needed to use the products before I could give a full report :)

May's Theme: Destination Chic. The bag has a super cute travel theme (I got the blue bag). This will be definitely used this summer!



Products: Epice International hydrating mask: This is my first mask from Ipsy in awhile since my cucumber one a few bags ago. I love it!

Slmissglam: Small contour W07 brush: I don't contour, this brush probably won't be used for that. I think it will be added to my travel brush collection however.

PEEK beauty: Nom nom natural lip plumping balm in Miracle: The color is a little light for me but I do like the product so it will be used as base coat.

Hikari Cosmetics Shimmer bronzer: I've gotten Hikari products before and this bronzer is nice still trying to get the hang of using it though!

IT cosmetics: No Tug waterproof mini gel eyeliner: Seriously I need to watch you tube videos to figure out how to use these!

Overall I give the bag an A.

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae 

Comments

Popular Posts