Geeky Weekend

Happy Monday! Tomorrow is my high school band director's final concert he is retiring after 28 years. I am excited to attend the concert and see some of my old friends! Plus I'm still deciding what to wear! ;)

Last weekend was Free Comic Book day at Krypton Comics. This is my first time attending the event (darn work schedule) so I was really excited so I had to cosplay it up as one of my favorite villains Harley Quinn:



Brooch: Pin Up Girl Clothing

Dress: Sourpuss Clothing

Accessories: Hot Topic


I look like a pretty fun Harley if I do say so myself:


There was some pretty awesome Cosplayers too:

Pink Ranger and a storm trooper






Deadpool!!       
Of course Mr. J!





The best part ever:



I got to meet Nell Campbell from Rocky Horror Picture Show! It was worth the hour and a half wait! She's super nice and she liked mu outfit :)

Last but not least, I saw Captain America Civil War it was amazing!!! But of course it is with Cap! 

Can't wait to for Planet CC! I ordered my photo op with Jason David Frank!!

Have a great week!

XO,

Margie Mae


Comments

Popular Posts