April Loot Crate

Hi! Happy May!

Today I start a new semester at school, last semester is behind me with passing grades! My birthday came and went it was great! The weather has been crazy in fact a tornado touched down in Iowa and in Omaha on my birthday! #nebraskaweather plus it has been cold and rainy too. I'm ready for warmth and sunshine!

I got my April Loot last week and since I was on vacation last week, I am late reviewing it.So let's get the Loot Crate party started!!

Theme: Quest



Labyrinth T-shirt- I thought this was ironic because well Prince had just passed away (sad face), Bowie in January and this shirt shows up in my Loot Crate and it's purple! (coincidence?). Anyways I loved the Labyrinth (who doesn't?) so getting this was awesome!

Other items starting to the right



Vikings drinking horn- Yup you read right a drinking horn! History channel has a showed called Vikings so this is where it comes from. I think I may it give away as a gift! I know some one who might like it :)

Quest Pin- Every Loot Crate comes with a pin which is really neat.

Harry Potter- Any die hard Potterhead would LOVE these socks and have total sock envy. There are Voldermort's Horcruxes. I rocked these right away!

D20 Ice mold- Pretty neat item. I think I just like it that I have one big ice cube!

Not pictured- Uncharted 4: A thief's end poster. I'm more of an old school video game junkie so I'm not familiar with any of the new games out there. Sorry. I hope I don't loose my nerd card!

Overall, I give April's Loot Crate an A

Have a great week!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts